We are noticing a significant spread of COVID in Terrace East and Terrace West. As of today, August 25th, the Public Health Office has put new safety measures in place to help limit the spread of COVID in our community. This affects how visiting will happen in Terrace East for the next while.
Each Terrace East resident will be able to choose two (2) designated visitors.
- Only the designated visitors will be allowed to enter the building.
- Call reception 604-851-4004 to let us know who your visitors will be.
- Visits will take place in your apartment or outside. Visitors cannot meet in public areas of the building – ie lounges, the main lobby, etc.
When the designated visitor arrives at the door they will need to show proof of vaccination to the visitation host.
- The host will confirm that the visitor is on the designated visitor list.
- The visitor will take a COVID rapid test.
- We will NOT require the green visitor badges that we used last year.
There will be extra recreation programming on Channel 10 to help keep everyone connected while in-person activities are on hold. You can find further details about daily COVID numbers on our website: mennoplacelife.com .
Please limit your movement going between Terrace West and Terrace East and do not visit in other buildings on campus. If you have a loved one in Menno Home or Menno Hospital contact care staff to find out about options for visiting.
If you feel unwell or have any COVID symptoms please use your pendant to call care staff so we can assist you.