MENNO HOSPITAL E2: SCENARIO 3 (April 26, 2022)
TOTAL COVID POSITIVE CASES = 12 Active COVID positive residents (11 off isolation)
- Symptomatic residents and residents who test positive are placed on isolation/droplet precautions.
- Staff required to wear goggles on affected unit.
- Active screening for staff and residents twice a day
- Group activities on the affected unit are stopped.
- Communal dining on the affected unit is stopped
- An Outbreak response lead will be assigned to E2 Hospital
- Social visitation is on hold. Essential visit may continue.