What do the following have in common?
- CDs and music system for the Special Care Home
- New courtyard with gazebos, benches and walking paths
- Purchase of property for more Independent Living
- DVDs and new equipment for our closed-circuit TV system
- Fountain in the main courtyard
- New tent for residents’ barbecues and special events
These are all projects made possible through the generosity of our donors.
Whether large or small, your donations are greatly appreciated. More importantly, they make a tangible difference in the quality of life for our residents.
The Mennonite Benevolent Society is a non-profit, registered charitable organization; donations over $20 are tax deductible.
Make donations payable to:
Mennonite Benevolent Society
32945 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 1K1