To book a Social Visit with your loved one, please review all information below:
- Bookings for entry are available in minute increments to allow for physical distancing and proper screening and infection control protocols. You are allowed a minimum of 60 minutes for your visit.
- Social Visits in Menno Home, Hospital and Terrace East Assisted living can be booked Monday – Friday from 8:45am–5:45pm & Saturday – Sunday from 10:15am–5:45pm. There are 2 bookings available every 15 minutes for each building.
- If you would like to book before or after these times, you will need to contact Nursing on your loved one’s unit to make arrangements.
- All bookings must be made 48 hours in advance.
- If you wish to take a resident on an outing, you need to book this directly with the nurse.
- If there is an outbreak in the location where your loved one lives, all Social Visits will be temporarily cancelled. An outbreak is defined as a confirmed case in a single resident or a single staff member where there has been exposure in the facility.
To book a Social Visit at Menno Place, you’ll need to provide your full name, email address, phone number, your loved one’s name, building, unit, and room number.
If you don’t know this information, reach out to your loved one’s primary contact. If you need further assistance, contact Life Enrichment Coordinator for Home & Hospital, Garry Janzen at 604.851.1332 (Garry.Janzen@MennoPlace.ca) or Life Enrichment Coordinator for the Apartments, Leonard Klassen at 604.851.4006 (Leonard.Klassen@MennoPlace.ca).
When booking, you’ll also need to provide the names of all visitors and indicate where you’d like to have your visit from the options listed.