MARCH 22, 2022
Fraser Health Scenarios for Protocols – CLICK HERE
PRIMORSE GARDENS: SELF-MONITORING – Scenario 1 (March 22, 2022)
NEW POSITIVE CASES = 1 RESIDENT
TOTAL COVID POSITIVE CASES = 1
The resident who tested positive is self-isolating. There are no other changes for Primrose Gardens at this time. The dining room remains open.
TERRACE EAST: MONITORING – Scenario 2 (March 12, 2022)
NEW POSITIVE CASES = 1 STAFF / 0 RESIDENTS
TOTAL RESIDENTS RECOVERED: 2
TOTAL COVID POSITIVE CASES = 9 (11 total, 2 recovered)
The Terrace East dining room will remain closed this week.
- No communal dining. The Terrace East dining room is CLOSED effective suppertime on Tuesday March 15th. All meals will be served to residents in their apartments.
- No in-person group activities for Terrace East.
- No change to social visits. Visits continue. We ask that all visitors are vigilant about screening themselves, completing a rapid test when they enter the building, wear a MEDICAL mask (provided), sanitize hands. Do not enter if you are sick.
- Cohorting staff to the affected area (building).
- Twice a day monitoring for all staff and residents
- Staff must wear masks and goggles in all resident areas.
Terrace East is NOT in lockdown. Residents are still free to leave their apartment, move around the building (with a mask on), go outside, run errands and receive visitors. Please be careful. Residents are asked not to visit with residents who have an isolation cart outside their apartment. (Isolated residents CAN receive outside visitors provided the visitor wears full PPE.) All visitors coming in to the building will take a rapid test, every visit, until this situation has passed.