Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

Telephone – Long Term Care

You are here:
< Back

You can contact an independent outside service provider (Telus or Shaw) to have a private phone installed.

All costs, including installation, are your responsibility.

We ask that all bills for services be mailed directly to the family/friend handling your financial affairs.